Baseline Consultants Office Building Baseline Consultants Office Building Baseline Consultants Office Building Baseline Consultants Office Building Baseline Consultants Office Building Baseline Consultants Office Building Baseline Consultants Office Building Baseline Consultants Office Building
Next

Baseline Consultants Office Building

Prev

The new 7,200 square foot, two-story office building for Baseline Consultants is located in Vestavia Hills, Alabama.

Back to Office Projects

The building was constructed in compliance with the 2003 International Building Code, and consists of a wood framed structure on a monolithis slab-on- grade with engineered wood roof and floor trusses. Geotechnical conditions required that one side of the building have a deep foundation with continuous footings and a foundation wall to transfer the footing load through fill to bank soil. The exterior included brick veneer with a buff colored trowel-on mortar coat serving as the skin for 90% of the building. The other 10% of the skin is hard coat stucco. The roof consists of 30 year architectural dimensional shingles on plywood decking. This project received an ABC Excellence in Construction award for its division in 2007.

Murray Building Company [X]
SEARCH MURRAY BUILDING

PROJECTS, PEOPLE, SERVICES, NEWS